Is This You? Who Dana Garrison Serves
Typically, I work with entrepreneurs, small business owners, executives, inventors, practitioners, healers, coaches, consultants, info-preneurs, sales professionals, and those who work on commission.
My clients and class participants have often been in the following types of businesses and industries:
- Coaching and Consulting: Life coaching, business coaching, corporate and executive coaching, creative coaching, sales and marketing consulting, sustainability consulting, HR consulting, conflict management consulting, and more.
- Holistic Health & Therapies: naturopaths, acupuncturists, massage therapists, energy workers, hypnotherapists, psychologists, physical therapists, psychiatrists, therapists of traditional and alternative modalities, intuitives and mediums, herbalists, and other holistic, non traditional, and alternative modalities.
- Finance and Real Estate: financial planners, mortgage brokers, financial professionals, real estate agents, and real estate investors.
- Corporate: sales professionals, executives, managers, HR, and those who’s income is based on their performance.
- Retail: those who run, manage, or own their own shops
- Artists: graphic designers, writers, painters, sculptures, installation artists, video/audio professionals, and other creative types.
- Computers: computer programmers, web designers, graphic designers
- Inventors: those who want to, or have created a product, and those who want to build a company around it.
- Service Professionals: those who create a service, whether it be brick and mortar, online, from home, or travelling.
What they all have in common is that their business results all depend on their performance, and they are having the problem of hitting a ceiling or limit with their business results.
For business owners, this may be because they don’t have a steady flow of new clientsand prospects, they lack the infrastructure and systems to allow their business to expand, or they just don’t know what they are missing but their business isn’t growing past a certain point.
For sales and commission-based positions, this may be because of something in the way they connect with prospective clients, limiting beliefs around sales and what’s possible for them, not having a good system in place for tracking prospects, or again, they may not know what they are missing, but their results hit a ceiling or plateau.
Are Some of These Scenarios Familiar to You?
You’re trying to start your business, and you have the training or skills to make a difference in your clients lives, but you’re having trouble getting a full practice. You’ve tried to implement some business or sales skills you’ve learned, but you aren’t getting good results. This might be affecting your confidence and you’re ready for this to change.
You love your business but maybe you aren’t as comfortable with the logistical, marketing, sales, or “business” side of it. You’re tired of all the logistical, paperwork, and accounting side of things. You love doing what you love, your craft, but if you want to make a good living from it, you know you need to get better at the business side of business.
You’re working too hard, and you want to start working smart. You don’t want to reinvent the wheel—you want to simplify your business life and streamline the way things work. You want to delegate more but don’t know how to find the right help, or think you don’t have the funds. You want to do more of what you love and less of what you don’t.
You’ve been in business and although you are making it, you can’t seem to grow your business past a certain point. It’s like you’re treading water. Maybe you have seen other businesses grow faster than you, and you are starting to feel discouraged. You’ve tried a few things but now you feel stuck and you aren’t sure what else to do and you want more customers and better results.
You’ve been barely making your numbers in sales, or you’ve been making certain numbers consistently, but can’t seem to break through the invisible ceiling to the next level. You have some sales training so you don’t need extra sales courses. You begin to wonder what else is holding you back from better results.
You’re feeling burned out and tired all the time. Normally you love what you do but you’ve become so overwhelmed, you cant seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore. But you don’t know what to do because if you slow down, it will affect your survival.
You Are Likely To Be Successful Working With Me If…
- You value excellence: you want to continue to learn and grow, and be really good at what you do.
- You are motivated: you enjoy success and getting results, and you’re willing to take the steps to get there.
- You are willing to learn and grow: you like to learn new things and you’re up for letting go of old behaviors or beliefs that no longer serve you. You value being challenged and are willing to take some risks. You are open to new perspectives, and you like to have fun while learning.
- You want to make a contribution: you want to make a difference and be successful. You not only want to have a profitable business, you want to be of service to others and/or the planet. That might mean making a contribution with your family and friends, your workplace, community, or through your service or product.
- You are committed to success: you want to have success in your business and success in your life. You want results and are committed to taking the steps to get there.
- You want sustainability in your business: you want to make sure that how you work is sustainable for you, so you are committed to decreasing stress, anxiety, and burn out, and increasing ease, and fun, and joy.
- You are committed to investing time and energy in solutions, not just a quick fix: you will make commitments to solutions, short and long term, and you aren’t just out for a quick fix or magic wand. You know there is no magic solution for overnight success, fortune, or fame, so you are wiling to do the work to get the results.
- You are willing to seek the aid of experts: you want to work smart, not hard. You don’t want to reinvent the wheel. You are willing to find people who can help you grow your business or your results faster than you would if you tried to do it alone.
What’s It Like To Work With Me?
This will tell you the kinds of results my clients have reported. It will also give you a sense of my guiding beliefs, approach to working with clients, and how I’m different.
When You Work With Me, You Can Expect To Experience What My Other Clients Have Experienced
You will work smarter, not harder: don’t reinvent the wheel; stop wasting time doing work that someone else has already done. You will set up better systems so you have more time for doing the work you love and for relaxation and recreation, which is vital for your business success.
You will have more passion and confidence: this attracts people and customers to you like nothing else. It’s what you exude that draws people in. Even your personal life will expand.
You will integrate new habits that get maximum results: whether its sales, managing people, or running your business, your day to day habits will become more effective. This will increase your productivity, customer satisfaction, and your profits.
You become more focused, grounded, and clear you will be able to see your big picture,and create and accomplish goals that will take you there quickly. Make decisions faster and move forward with confidence.
Get more customers: whether you’re a new or experienced business owner, or in commission based work, you will increase your “yeses” and your clients. Talk about what you offer with more confidence and allure.
You will have more ease with your work: tracking, logistics, paperwork, and all the stuff that drags you down or bores you will become easier, and you will likely have less of it to deal with. Systems, organization, and a team to help you get things done, at little cost to you, can be established so you have more time to do what you love. Regain your energy and vitality.
Guiding Beliefs and Values
Businesses exist to serve and make a profit: what you are bringing to this world will not be sustainable if you are not also making a profit. You need to be able to grow your profits to grow your business and your reach. As you profit, you will have more resources to invest in serving clients in bigger and better ways. I work very closely with clients to do everything possible to increase their overall profitability.
It’s important to get your work and your brilliance out there: so many people die with their music still in them. This is a huge loss for our society and our planet. I help create the next leaders, luminaries, and experts. I stand for helping people unleash their brilliance so their unique contribution reaches people and makes a difference.
Model success: we all learn through trial and error. But the smartest will learn from other’s mistakes and model those who have achieved success. If you model success, you can achieve success in a fraction of the time.
When I help you grow your business, it creates ripples of positive change: there’s a limit to how much positive change that I can create on this planet by myself. But if I help the teachers, the healers, and the leaders, there’s a domino effect; it creates ripples of positive change.
I love having fun while we work: you get the best results, learn more, and integrate more when we’re having fun and enjoying our work.
I believe in teaching skills so you can become as independent as possible as quickly as possible. My goal is to work myself out of a job. However, some clients choose to keep working with me long-term because they report that the relationship and the work is valuable, and they want to continually accelerate their results no matter what stage they’re in.
My approach includes deep honor and respect because my goal for you is change with ease. The best way to facilitate change is to first honor, respect, and accept what is. The we can begin to look at how we can change things to be more useful for you. When all of you isn’t respected, you get botched results.
I tailor make my work to fit your specific needs and style: each person and business is unique. I am both big picture and detail oriented. I’ve got range. So if you are visual, auditory or kinesthetic in your learning style, I can tailor my work to fit your needs.
I focus your energy on where it will be best utilized, the 80/20 rule: Alfredo Pareto discovered the 20/80 principle: 80% of results come from 20% of your work. I help you figure out what needs to be done and what’s not a good use of your time.
There’s a big difference between knowing what has to be done, and doing it: I work from the inside out and the outside in. I help you clarify and outline the steps that need to be taken, and I also help you do the internal work to make sure you release your internal blocks to taking action so that you take the steps to get what you want.
What Makes Me Different
I’ve been studying people for 15 years. My work draws on my unique experience and expertise in accelerated change work, neuro-linguistic programming and family systems work, healing work and holistic therapies, traditional therapy, personal and professional development, energy work, social psychology, media studies, and human behavior. I will work with you to find just the right combination of services to fit your unique needs.
In my one-on-one work, I tend to work in larger blocks of time so you will get my undivided attention for 60-90 minutes.
The way I work takes into consideration your conscious and unconscious blocks to success, the influences and patterns that your family ingrained and passed down to you, and your inner beliefs, values, and psychology around success and business. I also integrate some of the practical nuts and bolts side of business success.
Both your internal and external world are addressed to position you for success. You won’t find my particular brand of work anywhere else as it is unique to me and encompasses the decades of learning and training I’ve procured.