Book Dana for Speaking Engagements & Interviews
You can book Dana as a guest speaker for speaking engagements, radio, television, talk shows, Meet Ups, Chamber of Commerce, telesummits, and keynotes.
Inner Game Topics:
- Your Dead Grandfather is Killing Your Business – How What Happened In Your Family Affects Your Business and What to Do About It: Did you know that we inherit negative patterns and problems from our family tree? Sure you pick up patterns from your parents, but science shows us that we inherit trans-generationally too. If some part of your business isn’t growing with ease – the first thing to do is to address these Inner Blocks. Learn what from your family tree is getting in the way and we’ll begin to shift that together.
- What Happened In Your Childhood Can Block Your Success: We imprint patterns about who we are, what other people will be like, and what life will be like during our Childhood. These patterns dictate what we attract in our personal lives and in our business. Figure out which Imprints you have and receive a session to help you get unstuck.
- Uncover The Hidden Root Causes of What’s Keeping You Stuck: Your Family Entanglements and Childhood Imprints – Family Entanglements are the negative patterns we inherit from our family tree around money, success, relationships, health and happiness. Childhood Imprints are the negative patterns we pick up during childhood around those same arenas of life. Both tend to stick with us into adulthood. These two culprits are generally what prevent us from getting what we want or reaching our goals, and are the cause of our self-sabotage. And the good news, they aren’t your fault and you can address them easily. We’ll resolve one together!
- You Need Your Inner Game and Outer Game to Be in Their A-Game – Learn why you need to work on both your Conscious-Mind Education as well as your Inner Unconscious Blocks to be successful. How do you get your Inner Game to let you have what you want? How do you get your Outer Game and Conscious-Mind to keep you driven and motivated? Learn 3 simple ways to get and stay in your A-Game.
Outer Game Topics:
- How to Grow a Community, Monetize and Get Sponsors for Live Video
Live Video is hot on social, with livestreaming being watched 4 times as long as standard video. It’s one of the fastest ways to grow an audience, grow a list, and get new customers, if done well. Grow to become a Social Media Influencer and you can start working with Brands and getting sponsorships.
- Influencer Marketing from Both Sides – for Influencers and for Brands
Influencer Marketing is the best of Word of Mouth Marketing. It uses an Influencer, someone with clout, who has rapport and trust with their audience and community to spread the word about a product or service. 74% of people name word of mouth as a key factor to their purchasing decision. Learn how to become an Influencer, and as a business or a brand, learn best practices for working with Influencers.
- Secrets to SnapChat Growth and Engagement
Snapchat has over 10 billion video views per day, 100 million active users, and 6o% of all smartphone users are on Snapchat, including adults, businesses and brands. Snapchat is a spectacular way to grow and nurture an audience, to build your list, to build rapport, and to develop a relationship with your customers. Learn why Snapchat works so well, and uncover secrets to Snapchat Marketing that will help you blast off.
- How to Have a Freedom Business That Let’s You Travel the World – I accidentally built my business in a way that kept me chained to my desk and locked down into the city I live in. Don’t make that mistake. Start setting up your business so you can have a Freedom Business, that allows you to travel the world and get paid doing what you love. Free yourself so you can be part of the World Travel Peace Movement – bridge different countries and cultures together through travel and make great friends all over the planet.
- How to Start a Business With No Time, No Energy, and Little Money – I started out with a debilitating chronic illness, working full time, with only nights and weekends to build my business. I had to figure out how to grow a business with no time, energy and little money. Necessity is the mother of invention. I was able to grow a sold out coaching practice in 1 ½ months, and reach 6 figures in a year. I’ll reveal secrets to how you can too.
- Get to 6 Figures Starting Now – The Secrets of Making It Big, Fast: To grow quickly, you must know what you should be spending your time on, and what you should be avoiding so you don’t fall into the time traps and the emotional traps that keep you spinning your wheels without moving forward.
- Be Unstoppable – The Secrets to Being Successful Despite Your Obstacles: I grew my business to 6 figures in a year, with a undiagnosable health issue, cognitive problems, and chronic fatigue. Learn secrets to how you can grow quickly, despite your obstacles.
- Comfortable Sales Conversations that Close: Does sales feel icky to you? Uncomfortable? Do you dread it or find ways to procrastinate? Turn that avoidance into ease. Learn how to have conversations that not only feel good to both sides, but get you more sign ups at higher rates, and create raving fans.
- Marketing Your Business on a Shoestring – When I started out, I didn’t have the capital to spend on marketing and advertising. I had to figure out the ways I could market my business on a shoestring budget that would guarantee me a waitlist of interested customers. Now, I’ll reveal some of those secrets that got me to 6 figures on the cheap.
- Get New Customers in 3 Minutes Flat: Networking can bring in little to no new clients, unless you know how to captivate someone’s attention and inspire them to want to know more. It’s easier than you think, and can be done in 3 minutes flat. Learn how.
- Become a Speaker and Skyrocket Your Business – Speaking is one of the best ways to grow your business quickly and you can serve so many people at once! It’s one of the most lucrative professions on the planet. Learn what it can do for you and your business, what it can do for your customers, and the three secrets to getting started now.
- Come Home with a Waitlist of Interested Customers: Networking can leave us with a few business cards and connections that flop or never call. How would you like to come home from every networking event with a waitlist of interested customers? Learn the 3 secrets to make networking your new best friend.
- Why Social Intelligence & Emotional Intelligence are Foundational For Success: Many of the millionaires and billionaires didn’t finish high school or go to college, showing us that there is something even more important than book-smarts. Learn about Social and Emotional Intelligence and walk away with new skills and tools.
Dana Has Shared the Stage With:
- Bill Rancic – Winner of The Apprentice
- Marcia Weider – as seen on Oprah
- Loral Langemeier
- Marshall Silver
- Christine Closer
- Alex Mandosian
- Raymond Aaron
- Bill Barren
- Fredric Lehrman
- Jesse and Sharla Koren
- Charlie Gay – HUB International
- Tommy Vorris
- Jill Lublin
- Greg Cesar
- Marco Kozlowski
- Tyrone Jackson
Some of the Places Where Dana Has Spoken:
- SXSW Interactive
- AdWeek NY
- Huffinton Post Live
- Linked in Hub
- Our Wish Radio
- The Wealth Builder’s Conference
- The Coachzing Podcast
- The Prosperity Summit
- The Language Of Money
- Merging Money and Soul
- Magnetizing True Wealth
- The Yoga-preneur Summit
- The Global Alchemy Summit
- The Connect, Love, Thrive Summit
- The On-Purpose Radio Show
- The Art of Changing Your Life Summit
- The Adventurous Entrepreneur
For booking information please call (415) 320-8010